Thursday, November 17, 2011

Deer: Work in progress

This deer is my pride and joy, it has taken me a little over 2 months worth of class time, and even for assessment I didn't have it completely finished. Luckily for assessment I could just hand in the half finished piece and submit it as just the idea~ And thankfully for my end of year exhibition my sculpture teacher allowed me to take it home and finish him off~ Here's a couple of work in progress photos from the very beginning~ I'll post the finished piece in my next post <3 Have a great day everyone 
<3 Amy


In wire stage without legs, ears or tail.


Wire form completed~ Created by spot welding wire together~


The beginning of attaching the patches of material onto the wire frame after placing the fairy lights inside <3


A tester of the finished product, I got a little teary when I saw it shining there. I wasn't sure what to expect when I turned the lights off. <3 Finished product in next post.
Til next time 
<3 Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment