Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paint My Heart Out

I just handed in all my artwork to be assessed for my first year of art school. <3
I painted until my fingers hurt and these were some of the lovely things I pulled out of my brain.
I really hope you enjoy them~ If you'd like to purchase any of them, the details are under each picture~ Feel free to shoot me an email on: littleinktree@hotmail.com <3
 Prices and measurements on application <3



"The Sisters" - Oil on canvas - 2011 - In the private collection of E. Lethlean


"Whispers" - Oil on canvas - 2011 - For Sale


"Rose" - Oil on canvas - 2011 - For Sale


"Through the Eyes of Ruby" - Oil on canvas - 2011 - For Sale


 Headlights - Oil on canvas - 2011 - For Sale EDIT: SOLD


"Refractions" - Oil on canvas - 2011 - For Sale

I hope you are all having a wonderful day~ Will post soon 
<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment